drawing based on imagery provided in Dr. Savage's presentation
Dr. Savage's advice:
- Get real about the plan
- Match strengths with methods
- blog to get ideas straight
- write everyday
- scholarly research AND external resources (ie. Today Show)
Take proposal course and have a fully armed proposal
- explore different approaches to setting up dissertation if necessary
- have a realistic timeline
- make yourself work
Writing as inquiry -- Qualitative Approach
Look at: Laurel Richardson, HL Goodall, Elliot Eisner**
James Rolling Jr > self reflective autoethnography
- Graeme Sullivan
- Liora Bresler
- collecting artifacts
- Authorial Identities --> Write as who you are.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Ramya N. Ravisankar
This blog is for the Colloquium course in the Art Education department at the Ohio State University